The best gardener’s hand scrub If you have a mom, sister, or friend that loves gardening. Make this moisturizing soap scrub for mother’s day or a spring hostess gift for anyone who gardens.
A gardener’s hand scrub, gloves, and a nail brush for the mom that loves to dig in the dirt
This is what I would want for Mother’s day and you can add a gift card to her favorite local nursery. A little homemade scrub, a fancy nail brush, gloves, and a gift card round out the total gift. Maybe spend the day at the nursery and in the garden together!
What will you need to make the gardener’s hand scrub?
This might be one of those things that you have everything you need on hand! Salt, soap, coconut oil from the pantry, and lemon essential oil! I use lemon oil for everything from scrubs to marinades to cleaning!
- Epsom salt
- kosher salt
- sea salt
- Castille soap (unscented)
- coconut oil (you canuse what you have in the pantry)
- lemon essential oil
How to use gardener’s hand scrub
It’s sort of like the first hand wash after gardening all day! Even if I wear gloves, it seems like my hands get dirty after a day in the garden. Especially in the spring when it’s often wet. This moisturizing soap scrub is perfect with a nail brush. Follow up with some gardener’s hand cream to really soothe your hands.Print
Gardener’s Moisturizing Hand Scrub
This moisturizing hand scrub is perfect for the first hand washing with a nail brush at the ends of a long day of working in the garden.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1–2 jars 1x
- 1 cup Epsom salts (unscented)
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Castille soap (unscented)
- 30 drops lemon essential oil
- Combine everything and pour into a jar or jars. Use this scrub with a nail brush for first hand wash after a day in the garden. It’s a little greasy, but perfect to get that first layer of dirt off your hands!
Ideas on what to put with the jar of hand scrub to make it a gift!
- garden gloves
- nail brush
- small plant
- a gift card to a local nursery of the recipient
- small tray from Terrain
Blogger’s Best Mother’s Day Gift Idea
Family Rock Art | Twelve on Main
DIY Beaded Plant Pot Mothers Day Gift Idea | The Happy Housie
Free Printables for Mother’s Day | My Sweet Savannah
Rose Body Butter Recipe and Printable Tags | Tatertots and Jello
Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe With Olive Oil | Happy Happy Nester
Garden Kit for Mom | Most Lovely Things
- Easy Birch Twig Spring Wreath
- Mini Easter Basket Treat Cups
- 6 simple ways to refresh your home for spring
- how to make an ice lantern
- Why we love & use BEHR DYNASTY™ & BEHR MARQUEE® Paint
- How to decorate with Black & White, but make it cozy
- DIY Perfume Rollers Using Essential Oils
- A visit to Plain Goods in New Preston, CT
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipe from Buvette in NYC
- Galvanized Outdoor Planters + Friday Favorites
- UASHMAMA® Washable Paper Bags + Laundry Bags
- Kerri Rosenthal Art Interiors & Lifestyle + Friday Favorites
Leave a Reply