Don’t we all need a little lavender in our lives right now? It is such a crazy time. I’ve been diffusing lavender and lemon and rolling on Stress Away. This last week I made 29 mini bottles of lavender room spray for a friend to send to her best customers. That got me thinking that I should make a few and drop them off (at a safe distance) to friends and neighbors.
Amber bottles, bags, dried lavender & clay hearts
Lavender Room Spray
- 4 ounce glass spray bottle
- 30 drops lavender essential oil
- one teaspoon witch hazel
- top off with distilled water
- Add the oils to the bottle, the witch hazel and top off with water.
- shake before each use
I added clay diffuser tags with a drop of lavender. You can see how I made them in this post. I made very simple tags using Avery mailing stickers, a thin marker, and inexpensive watercolor paints.
- Easy Birch Twig Spring Wreath
- Mini Easter Basket Treat Cups
- 6 simple ways to refresh your home for spring
- Skillet S’mores: the best dessert for the 4th of July
- How to host a dinner party in a small apartment
- Are you looking for the best lobster roll recipe?
- DIY Perfume Rollers Using Essential Oils
- Let’s bake a lemony turmeric cake + Friday Favorites
- DIY Hand Soap
- My favorites are on sale at Serena & Lily
- UASHMAMA® Washable Paper Bags + Laundry Bags
- 29 Wicker and Rattan pieces for your home
Leave a Reply