Here are a few favorite easy pumpkin Ideas to make and enjoy this month and next!
There’s a simple reason everyone loves October! It’s because of pumpkins! We love seeing them at the farm stands and the warm flavors of pumpkin spice for sweet and savory recipes!
In case you missed them, I’ve rounded up a few favorite pumpkin DIY posts and pumpkin recipes! I hope you have a great week with at least one pumpkin spice latte!
The above photos were taken yesterday at Amber Waves Farm Stand in Amagansett, New York. There are so many beautiful farm stands sprinkled all through the back roads of the Hamptons! Read more about Fall in The Hamptons right here!
DIY Mini Pumpkin Planters
Make these adorable mini pumpkin planters with a few foraged or store-bought flowers. Perfect for a fall tablescape or to give to friends and neighbors!
Velvety Smooth Pumpkin Soup with Savory Granola
This pumpkin soup is the same recipe I’ve been making for years, but adding homemade savory granola puts it over the top! It’s an excellent make-ahead meal, or bring it to your next potluck!
We love scones, and these are perfect in the fall! I’ll be making them for Thanksgiving morning! I love that you can do the prep work for homemade scones the night before, making it so easy to have fresh scones in the morning!
Pretty pumpkins Inspired by Martha Stewart! We loved making these and came up with another idea using power tools to make small holes so that a votive candle can shine through!
Mini Pumpkin Pies with A Speculoos Crust
This recipe can be easily adapted to make one pie, but we think the mini is just too cute! And the Speculoos crust is simply delicious!
- Have you tried smashed potatoes?
- Easter Place Card Nests
- How to Make A Simple Spring Flower Wall
- Skillet S’mores: the best dessert for the 4th of July
- Make this easy blood-orange olive oil cake today!
- We made a custom banquette in an unused corner
- Diffusing Essential oils and making your bottle of Glow Serum
- How to style your console table
- DIY Hand Soap
- Easy Summer Barbecue menu + DIY citronella candle
- kitchen Pantry Organization
- An easy make ahead appetizer for thanksgiving
Leave a Reply