If you have been following me for a while here on my blog or Instagram, you know I’ve ditched my candles and have started diffusing instead. This is just one area where we have made changes to have a healthier home. I have always been about creating a meaningful home for my family and essential oils play a big part in the journey. If you landed here because you want to learn more, that’s great! I’m here to support you every step of the way!
The Aria Diffuser blends with my decor
Just start . . .
The best thing to do is just dive in. In the beginning, essential oils can be a little intimidating, but don’t let them be! Oils will only do what you let them and consistency are key!
When you purchase a starter kit, you are joining the Nesting Well community. We have private Facebook pages designed to help familiarize you with using your oils. There are so many ways to use oils at every stage of life, and in these groups, you’ll have a community of people sharing their knowledge and experience.
I’ll send you some 5 x 7 recipe cards to help you use all the oils in your starter kit! You’ll get a few other cards that are filled with helpful information too. Keep reading for more perks!
This is the package you’ll receive from me when you buy a starter kit!
I’ll send you a set of Nesting Well recipe cards along with an additional set of cards that has some helpful information on things like Essential Rewards. I’ll also include a capful of Thieves Household Cleaner in a small bottle and a label. You’ll just need to order a 16-ounce glass spray bottle. I’ll include a block of wood that you can use to display your cards.
Anthro Diffuser Blend + Watercolor cards + Wood Block card holder
During the month of May, I’m including a diffuser bomb of the wonderful Antho Blend and a hand-painted watercolor card with or without a message.
4 drops grapefruit
4 drops geranium
4 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce
2 drops bergamot
1 drop orange
1 drop lime
Aria Diffuser Starter Kit
This is what you’ll get in your starter kit along with the diffuser that you choose. (See Below)
BONUS– place your order for your starter kit and sign up for Essential Rewards (read more below) and receive a glass bottle set or a diffuser, your choice– PLUS you’ll get 15 ml of EndoFlex and $10 Shop Credit points all FREE!
Choose your Diffuser
This is the diffuser I’ll send you if you choose the Welcome Home option. Perfect with the Welcome Home kit!
Let’s break it down step-by-step
To enroll with me and my community go ORDER HERE and make sure the number 18171093 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields.
Below are the Essential Rewards Promos. Each month I buy products like- toothpaste, laundry soap, dish soap, shampoo & conditioner, charcoal bar soap, satin mint facial scrub, hand soap or the refill and then there are the oils that I need to replace! That way I always hit the top PV and get all that product for free! Each month the promos are different.
Just for saying YES to Essential Rewards with your starter kit, you get 10 shop credit points (basically $10 on your account) and Eucalyptus Radiata FREE! (You can cancel at any time)
Place Your Starter Kit Order or keep reading…
To enroll with me and my community go ORDER HERE and make sure the number 18171093 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields
Sign up as a MEMBER- this does NOT mean you will ever have to sell anything, just means you get 24% off prices!
The starter kits start at $165- you can see below the oils that are included and you can hand-select the kit you want!
I do recommend in addition to getting your Premium Starter Kit to sign up for Essential Rewards for the best savings and perks (see more below)
My favorite diffuser is the Aria. It covers close to 450 square feet, has a timer, plays soothing chimes or you can plug in your phone to play music. It has a wood base and a glass dome. I always use the amber color setting, but you can choose from five color settings. I have the Desert Mist diffuser as well and I love the candle setting. It covers around 300 square feet.
FAQ on Essential Rewards
Although Young Living calls their wholesale customers “Distributors” this does NOT mean that you are signing up to sell oils and there is absolutely no pressure to do so – ever.
- No monthly commitment– you can just order your starter kit and that is it! Then say you decide you want more lavender a couple of months later you can just pop in and buy lavender at wholesale! (Only do the essential rewards if you want to earn points and free product monthly- I talk more about that below)
- No renewal fee (simply purchase a minimum of $50pv of product per year and your account stays active)
- No order minimum – order whenever you like, as often as you like at 24% off retail prices
- Member number to share with friends; if they order using your member number, you’ll receive compensation- if you join essential rewards and spend $100pv a month. (Again, enrolling as a “Distributor” does NOT mean that you have to share oils with anyone; although, once you discover how wonderful they are, it will be hard not to tell your friends!)
These are the things we use every day!
Questions? Email me at email@example.com – I can’t wait to talk with you!
You might also like this post on DIY Thieves wipes or this one on why we love Thieves Household Cleaner so much. And if you are running out of handsoap, read this post.
- 6 simple ways to refresh your home for spring
- Why We Love Our New Solo Stove
- How to Make a Natural Stick Vase
- How to make all-natural moth repellent sachets
- Why this simple chair is the best for any style table
- Tips on visiting the New York City Flower Market
- DIY Perfume Rollers Using Essential Oils
- 5 Small Space Living Solutions
- A Simple DIY Wax Paper Leaf Cover for your diffuser
- We painted our stone fireplace black!
- 12 reasons why we love essential oils
- Why we chose Maiden Home for our new sofa
Leave a Reply