Gifts for the Hygge lover
- Christmas Tree Candle lights // 2. Travel Mug // 3. Skier // 4. Vase // 5. faux fur pillows // 6. Flameless Candles // 7. Stocking // 8. Coffee Scoop // 9. Throw // 10. Ion Lamp // 11. Slippers // 12. Normann Candle Holder// 13. Berry Bowl
I’m considering adding these flameless Christmas tree lights this year for a bit of nostalgia to my otherwise organic tree of home-made terra-cotta clay ornaments and dried orange slices.
SchoolHouse Electric always has a few favorites like this handmade ceramic travel mugor the skier incense smoker set or this small ribbed stoneware vase, perfect for small foraged bouquets. Everything at Schoolhouse Electric is 15% off today! You can’t go wrong with an Ion Lamp from SchoolHouse. Everyone has a dark corner that could use a bit of light. We have two and I’m considering ordering at least one more. The white is the New York Edition, but they come in several colors, plus brass.
We love the faux fur pillows and throws from Pottery Barn. We used them on our stone hearth in our New Canaan house. Everything at Pottery Barn is 25% off today!
The best gift from Serena & Lily
- Stool // 2. Pillow // 3. Auckland Pillow // 4. Winter Beach Pillow // 5. Throw // 6. Throw // 7. Throw // 8. Towel Set // 9. Linen Pajamas // 10. Baskets
Serena & Lily is having their best sale of the year! Use the code THANKFUL for 25% off everything. Serena & Lily may be known best for that laid back California lifestyle look, but they have plenty of things to get your home all cozy for the winter. no matter where you live.
The teak step stool is one of my favorite things. I gave it to my niece for a baby shower gift and since then I’ve had several friends buy them to use in their kitchen. Love it for its function as a step stool, but it could also be used as a plant stand. Serena & Lily has so many cozy throws and pillows that would make any style room a little more cozy. I’m loving all the neutrals.
Linen pajamas are a gift to give yourself or your mom, your sister, your friend…everyone would love a pair!
If you’re having house guests or you are the house guest, a luxurious set of bath towels would be the perfect thing to stock up on during the Serena & Lily sale.
I love the Sycamore baskets. Large in size and make a statement. You could line the larger one for a plant and the bowl like basket is perfect for magazines.
The Gifts I’m Giving (and putting on my wish list)
1. The Art of Simple Living // 2. Diffuser // 3. Diffuser // 4. Yeti Bottle // 5. Lunch Bag // 6. Lunch containers or this set of 3// 7. scissors // 8. Bubble Up Soap Brush // 9. Scrunchies // 10. Charger // 11. Adidas Gym Bag
The Art of Simple Living is a book that I’ve seen at Terrain a few times. The book is all about living simply and how you don’t need a huge budget to create a beautiful home. I couldn’t agree more! The book features eight actual case studies.
We have one of each of these diffusers. The Vitruvi diffuser is porcelain and $120 and the other is plastic made to look like wood for $20. I love them both.
A new Yetti water bottle. I love my Yetti coffee cup and I think it’s time to upgrade my water bottle. My current bottle occassioanlly leaks and since it’s often in my bag with my computer…I really need one that is leak proof. Doesn’t everyone on your list?
For Madeline, a lunch bag and containers and a pack of scrunchies make the perfect stocking stuffers.
I love these ceramic bubble-up soap and brush set to keep at your sink. Or the classic German made wooden dish brush from Redecker.
Doesn’t everyone on your list need a new pair of scissors? I love mine! Only $2o!
Almost everyone could use a new charger like this one from Rejuvenation. Everything at Rejuvenation is 20% off!
Time for a new gym bag? Can’t go wrong with a classic for only $32 (regularly priced at $45).
- Easter Place Card Nests
- 6 simple ways to refresh your home for spring
- Why We Love Our New Solo Stove
- New Garnet Hill Bedding and few other favorites
- Nine Bloggers Share their outdoor spaces
- 7 console tables that could double as a desk
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipe from Buvette in NYC
- Serena & Lily favorites + 2 Ways to style a bar cart
- Cindy Hattersley + Rough Luxe Lifestyle Blog at Christmas
- We sold our house!
- kitchen Pantry Organization
- UASHMAMA® Washable Paper Bags + Laundry Bags
Leave a Reply