Simple Holiday gift wrap starts with kraft paper and a sharpie!
add fresh clipped evergreens . . .
My favorite way to wrap holiday packages is using simple supplies from the hardware store or drug store and then a few clippings like I did here. At the holidays, I use evergreens, boxwood, or rosemary. Last year I used the Terrain newspaper that they give out in their stores for free. I love to re-purpose paper or use kraft paper and then embellish with small vintage ornaments that I pick up at tag sales all summer or simply with fresh greens!
. . . or lights for a little sparkle!
My favorite this year is to use some inexpensive battery operated lights to add a bit of sparkle. How cute would these look under the tree?
Using a Sharpie paint pen it’s easy to draw a tree using the wide tip like a brush. If you don’t like your first try, using inexpensive kraft paper lets you start over and try again. Kids would love this project and you could use Crayola washable markers for little ones to make it safer.
Supplies from the hardware store for simple gift wrap
You might also like these posts, click on the link below each photo to take you to the post.
Gift wrap with hardware store supplies
Simple Holiday Gift Tags
DIY House Ornaments
Gift Wrap Using the Terrain Free Catalog
- Easy Birch Twig Spring Wreath
- Mini Easter Basket Treat Cups
- Easter Place Card Nests
- Skillet S’mores: the best dessert for the 4th of July
- Make this easy fun centerpiece for easter
- The easy way to create a festive coffee station
- How to build a coffee table bench in 10 easy steps
- Why this simple chair is the best for any style table
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipe from Buvette in NYC
- DIY Essential Oil Shelves
- Hearth & Hand for Magnolia
- Black Garage + Barn Light Electric
Leave a Reply