Happy 4th of July from Connecticut! It feels more like Memorial Day with the weather! Hope you are enjoying the long weekend and the sun is shining where you are! Back with Sunday favorites along with Mary Ann and Cindy, starting with this mango smoothie bowl that’s as good as it is colorful!
A new smoothie recipe that’s bright, colorful, and uses a supplement that makes it taste delicious while delivering the benefits of turmeric. I used Golden Turmeric powder (just a teaspoon for two servings) and this supplement provides 24 times the bioavailability of general turmeric. I first tried it in a golden latte and loved it and then decided with the mango, why not make a smoothie using it! Email me if you want more information on the Golden Turmeric supplement.Print
A Mango Golden Turmeric Smoothie
- I cup frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1–2 scoops of vanilla collagen protein powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Golden Turmeric
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup almond milk or any nut milk
- 4–6 ice cubes
- Golden Gooseberries
- Ground Flaxseed
- Sliced Almonds
- Combine the frozen fruit, protein powder, Golden Turmeric, almond milk in high speed blender until very smooth.
- Add ice and more almond milk until you have the consistency you want for a bowl.
- Pour into two bowls, add toppings and serve immediately. Enjoy!
A before & after outdoor space from my friend Jackie who owns the shop No. 299 in downtown Fairfield, CT
Jackie has the most beautiful little shop right in the heart of the cute downtown of Fairfield, Connecticut. She has been renovating her new (old) home and when I saw the before and after of her outdoor space, I just had to share for a little inspiration! We share a love of all things black & white! You can follow Jackie on Instagram here.
Let’s talk about drinking water! The Big Berkey Water System and the AArke
The Big Berkey water filtration system has been on my radar (and in my Amazon cart) for about a year now! This past weekend at a retreat, it was quite the topic of conversation. We drink so much water, both sparkling and flat. We no longer buy bottles of either, so this system seems like a great idea. We also love our AArke to make sparkling water, but we still need filtered water.
Pinterest worthy spice bottles for when your spices are out in the open
Or even if you store your spices in a drawer or a cabinet, these simple, clean labels on clear square jars with metal lids, will bring joy every time you see them. While helping Madeline with her latest apartment, I decided she needed something beautiful since she lives in a small studio apartment. I’m surprising her with them this weekend!
Make sure to check in and see what Mary Ann & Cindy found and loved this week!
- How to make easy painted candles
- Make the most of a backyard shed
- We love lemon crinkle cookies on mini plates!
- why buy granola when you can make it even better?
- a healthy oatmeal blueberry muffin that you are going to love
- lighting makes all the difference in a home
- A simple delicious harvest cake to make this weekend
- Make a Muffaletta Sandwich for your next picnic
- Small Wardrobe + a small closet
- New Garnet Hill Bedding and few other favorites
- Dalgona Coffee as a Topping for Ice Cream
- An update on our painted stone fireplace