BEHR ULTRA SCUFF DEFENSE
When Behr Paint reached out asking if I would be interested in trying out their new BEHR ULTRA™ SCUFF DEFENSE™ Interior Extra Durable Flat Paint & Primer in One…I jumped at the chance and had the perfect project in mind. Our laundry room/mudroom gets a lot of traffic and it’s one of the hardest working rooms in the house. When we first moved into the house, we painted everything white. It wasn’t long before we realized the paint on the walls where we hang gym bags, the broom and dust pan -was not holding up. It showed scratch marks on the walls from the abrasive bags and the dust pan. A space like a laundry/mud room is not a space where you want to be “careful” so when I heard about SCUFF DEFENSE, I loved the idea of trying it in a color other than white. Now we have the look we wanted all along, but with the durability we need. A flat paint that has the durability of a gloss.
BEHR ULTRA SCUFF DEFENSE can be made in any color. We selected several grays and then narrowed it down to four. We had samples of each made of the four to try on the wall. We ended up with the lightest shade, Classic Silver (PPU18-11) and are very happy with the overall look.
Laundry room organization
This hard working room is a space that combines the laundry room, mudroom and a door to a half bath just off the kitchen. Total square footage is only about 65 square feet making this space perfect for new paint from BEHR.
SCUFF DEFENSE is a new product that is a stain-blocking paint and primer in one. The paint has a rich, flat finish that is durable while looking like it’s a beautiful flat paint. The paint went on smoothly and the coverage is amazing requiring only one coat. We are looking forward to using this paint to eventually re-paint our bedrooms that have been painted flat black and after only one year are full of scuff marks. BEHR ULTRA SCUFF DEFENSE is a great option when you want a flat paint that stays pristine.
- 6 simple ways to refresh your home for spring
- Why We Love Our New Solo Stove
- How to set a nature-inspired spring table
- How to make all-natural moth repellent sachets
- it’s all about casual dining rooms and spaces
- How to style your console table
- We painted our stone fireplace black!
- Serena & Lily favorites + 2 Ways to style a bar cart
- Copper Lanterns make statement at your front door
- Seasonal updates + Favorite Door Hardware: Emtek
- Memorial Day Sale at Serena & Lily + Outdoor Spaces
- Why we chose Maiden Home for our new sofa
Leave a Reply