Pizza that’s fast and easy to make and uses the two-ingredient pizza dough everyone is talking about. Have you made the two-ingredient pizza dough? Want to know more?
We’ve been wanting to lose a few pounds and have been trying some WW recipes. Both Mary Ann and Cindy have talked about WW and it made me think we should give it a try! Well, when they have recipes like pizza that is WW approved and it’s easy to make and delicious, yeah, ok…we will try it!
It’s not only delicious, but you would never know the pizza dough is made with Greek yogurt. I guess it’s more popular than I would have thought. The dough is technically made with only two ingredients. Self-rising flour and yogurt. That’s it. I’ve been making my own pizza dough for years the traditional way, and so to say I was a little skeptical…is an understatement. My husband made it the first time and I was sure that I was going to be less than satisfied. Not the case. I wanted to try making it!
The recipe calls for self-rising flour. Is this something most people have in their pantry? We do not and if this pandemic has taught me anything, it’s to improvise. So I made my own self-rising flour and now I’m wondering why you would ever buy it? The recipe, according to Kitchn is this: 4 cups all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons baking powder, and 1 teaspoon fine salt.
Skillet Pizza with San Marzano Pizza SaucePrint
WW Pizza with the two-ingredient pizza dough
This pizza is so delicious, you will never know it’s WW-approved! It’s that good!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3 1x
- Category: pizza
- Method: easy
For the pizza dough –
- I cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
For the Pizza –
- Pizza Sauce (We love San Marzano)
- Mozzarella Cheese (Part-skim since it’s WW)
Prepare the dough by combining the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add in the yogurt and stir just to combine. Pour out onto a floured work surface and shape into a ball with floured hands.
Add olive oil to a 10″ cast iron skillet and brush to be sure it’s well coated.
Place the dough into the skillet and working from the center out, pat the dough working it to the side and up the sides of the skillet. You want to make sure it’s as even as possible on the bottom so it cooks evenly.
Spread the pizza sauce and the cheese and any other toppings.
Bake in a preheated 425º oven for about 20 minutes.
This pizza is easy to make with ingredients you might already have on hand and it takes 5 minutes to put it together! No waiting for the pizza dough to rise. It’s on the table in 20 minutes!
Keywords: ww, weight watchers, pizza, 2-ingredient pizza dough, self-rising flour
- Have you tried smashed potatoes?
- Make This Easy Tuscan Winter Soup
- Strawberry Lava Cakes with Homemade Curd
- Make this easy three-ingredient Foccacia Bread tonight.
- Easy Gift Ideas for Your Neighbors this Holiday
- How to make the ultimate burrata cheese board
- Let’s bring back the Boboli Pizza with this one!
- all foraged and natural Christmas decor you’ll love
- The best all-natural moth repellent to protect your clothes
- Have you made the amazing Alison Roman’s Caramelized Shallot Pasta?
- A visit to Plain Goods in New Preston, CT
- 12 reasons why we love essential oils
Leave a Reply