By far the best thing I’ve discovered this summer…smoothies! Not just any smoothie recipe, but the ones by Kelly LeVeque, author of Body Love.Print
Chocolate Coconut Smoothie
This smoothie from author Kelly LeVeque is perfect to ward off cravings for something chocolate and sweet!
- 1 scoop Primal Kitchen Chocolate Coconut Drink Mix
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 4–5 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon cocoa nibs
- 1 tablespoon coconut yogurt
- Mix everything except the cocoa nibs and yogurt together in blender.
- Pour into a frozen glass
- Top with cocoa nibs and yogurt
This one even manages to take away my cravings for caramel sea salt gelato. This smoothie has just 4 ingredients, plus two for the topping. And mixed together in my new Ninja Blender, it’s creamy and so delicious. For dessert, you can easily split one serving.
I’m thinking this work bench with a custom top from Rustica could work as a kitchen island. A few modifications like adding shelves for pots and maybe casters could make it an affordable option and have that industrial look we love. We love our current kitchen island, but for our new project it’s a bit too small.
We are so excited to be going to Color Factory this month. It’s coming to SoHo and we could not be more excited.
When was the last time you watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants? A rainy weekend gave us permission to indulge in a couple of movies.
Made with a Mission is a company that promotes artists nationwide by giving them an outlet and a brand to promote their products. They select the best hand-made products and bring them to you. You can order items individually or they offer what they call Vibes or bundles. I received a bundle with Bath Teas, a beautiful bar of soap and a lovely candle. Check them out right here!
Have a beautiful Sunday! Tomorrow I’ll get to hear Brooke of Nesting with Grace and Shea McGee speak at the the LIKEtoKNOW.it HGTV Magazine Block Party. Hope to see you there!
- Have you tried smashed potatoes?
- 6 simple ways to refresh your home for spring
- Why We Love Our New Solo Stove
- Julia Child’s Beef Bourguignon is an Excellent One Dish Meal
- Skillet S’mores: the best dessert for the 4th of July
- The easy way to create a festive coffee station
- Small Batch Pumpkin Madeleines
- All-Natural Spring Cleaning
- A little inspiration from Leanne Ford
- Why we chose Maiden Home for our new sofa
- Hearth & Hand for Magnolia
- Galvanized Outdoor Planters + Friday Favorites
Leave a Reply