Remember this beautiful house tour? A couple of weeks ago on a bright, sunny, but cold day, Sarina invited me back to share her home at Christmas. She knew I would love her foraged creations by floral designer Dana Worlock of Hedgerow that she displayed in her entry and above her stone fireplace. They are perfect for Christmas, but will be so lovely all through winter.
Sarina has the best style! Her home inside and out is beautiful and I love her personal style as well. She’s wearing a jumpsuit by Nili Lotan.
I love how she displays her Christmas decor among her beautiful things in her book shelves. Each has a story, whether it’s a new piece from one of her travels or something from her childhood. Sarina shares her discoveries on her instagram aptly called Swisserfound.
Sarina used an assortment of beautiful vessels to display all kinds of branches, blooms, and greens. Some of them are from her winter garden and some are from Hedgerow.
This is right as you walk in the front door. Floral designer Dana Worlock measured the wall and designed the creation just for this space.
While I was at her home Sarina called Hedgerow to be sure they were open so I could stop by on my way home. She is so thoughtful. It’s a lovely shop with hard to find flowers, branches, and plants. They also stock beautiful beeswax candles, coffee, and gifts. If you’re in the area of Pound Ridge, New York, Hedgrow is a must stop. Across the street, you’ll find a wonderful spot called The Kitchen Table that serves breakfast and lunch.
Each year Sarina hosts a “Favorite Things” party where each person brings four of the same gift that is their favorite find then they all share/swap. At the end of the night, each person goes home with four favorites. Sarina’s choice was the Hudson Grace Berry Bowl, which is how we initially met! Hudson Grace had a pop-up at Serena & Lily in Westport and Sarina came in and loved the berry bowls! Follow Sarina on instagram for undiscovered places and her one-of-a-kind gift wrapped packages.
- How to create a beautiful pantry in a small space
- Four easy ways to spruce up grocery store spring plants
- Let’s Look Ahead To Design Trends For 2023
- how to make an ice lantern
- The easy way to create a festive coffee station
- How to make giant paper snowflakes and More
- The best all-natural moth repellent to protect your clothes
- All my favorites from Serena & Lily are on sale!
- 7 console tables that could double as a desk
- Easy Summer Barbecue menu + DIY citronella candle
- kitchen Pantry Organization
- DIY Planter Drink Table + Target Outdoor Sale