It’s no secret that my favorite store is Serena & Lily. I feel extremely fortunate to be a part of the Westport Team. I’ve learned so much over these past two years. What’s amazing about the store and the brand is how often things change and refresh. Not only does it make it a great experience for the customer, but it’s great to be a part of something so wonderful and it only keeps getting better. Everything is 20% off for Friends & Family* I snapped a few photos to share my favorites. (*art excluded from sale) Post includes some affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure statement here.
We love the South Seas Collection and now they have a console that looks gorgeous on the design floor with a collection of art and a nice healthy fig plant in a Petaluma basket.
Palm Rattan Chairs
I would have to say my favorite new chair is the Palm Rattan Chair. It’s super comfortable and adds a touch of Bohemian to any room. One of my favorite blogs is SF Girl By Bay and I feel like they are perfect for her very cool, modern Bohemia house in LA. Did you see it featured in in the NY Times? New on the Block: The Little Black House. I knew we were onto something when we painted our garage all black.
The attic/loft at Serena & Lily Westport is all about gray and blush.
My favorite season is upon us…Spring? No. Quince branch season, of course. They look perfect in the loft where everything is in shades of gray and blush or rose, as in the Provence pillow cover.
Each season Serena & Lily has beautiful throws, but these all season throws are my favorite. The colors, the textures are all stunning. It doesn’t hurt my favorites have California names like Topanga and Carlsbad.
- Palms Rattan Chair || 2. Sycamore Baskets || 3. Brighton Table Lamp || 4. Capitola Stripe Pillow || 5. Pacific Horizon XII by Rob Delamater || 6. Leather Pillow || 7. Provence Pillow || 9. Carlsbad Throw || 10. South Seas Console
For more of my Serena & Lily favorites you can go to my Shop my Home page right here.
- 6 simple ways to refresh your home for spring
- How to set a nature-inspired spring table
- Step-by-Step Guide to Art Mode on Samsung Frame TV
- How to decorate with Black & White, but make it cozy
- 5 Small Space Living Solutions
- A spring brunch table and menu
- A visit to Plain Goods in New Preston, CT
- a pantry in 24 square feet for less than $100
- Serena & Lily favorites + 2 Ways to style a bar cart
- Serena & Lily Spring Sale
- a Visit to GrayBarns in Silvermine, Connecticut
- Hearth & Hand for Magnolia
Leave a Reply