I have discovered the best thing about Madeline’s study abroad program….meeting her in Paris! Okay, true, that’s my perspective, but what a beautiful time to be in Paris. We had amazing weather which made it perfect for walking all over the city in search of coffee and other delicious things. One of our first stops on Saturday morning was the newly opened cafe at Shakespeare and Company. As soon as we walked in to order we noticed Nichole Robertson’s book Paris in Love! Nichole was one of the first people I followed when I started reading blogs. Her charming books filled with beautiful photographs invite you to see Paris and (almost) everything in an entirely new way. It’s always been about the little things and Nichole has a way of bringing that to light. Whether it’s a photograph of graffiti, a door, or gold lettering on a window….she captures Paris in a way that makes you feel present. Walking down the streets and through gardens on our way to museums and restaurants with Madeline in the fall was a moment in time I will cherish forever.
I can hardly wait until it is time for Madeline to return. In the mean time I’ll be dreaming of Paris and learning a word of French a day from these instagram accounts. French Every Day actually gives you an audio pronunciation.
Goldfish School – goldfish_frech
French Every Day – frencheveryday
We Learn French – welearnfrench
- The Best of Cobble Hill & Brooklyn Heights
- 10 Best Things to do in Portland Maine
- 6 simple ways to refresh your home for spring
- How to make the ultimate burrata cheese board
- Try this easy make-ahead chocolate budino recipe!
- How to make the most of a studio apartment
- A little inspiration from Leanne Ford
- Project Design: Choosing Paint Colors
- DIY Planter Drink Table + Target Outdoor Sale
- House Tour + Gardener’s Cottage
- Painted Stone Fireplace
- Trader Joe’s + Lentils
Leave a Reply