I have a few last minute stocking stuffer ideas and one is the DYMO label maker. I remember getting one of these as a kid and honestly, I think it may have led me to being the half-way organized person that I am today! I made labels for everything. Today, I used it to make gift tags. I used kraft paper cards that are the size of a business cards and twine and leather to tie them to packages. Easy, but sort of charming in that old-school sort of way. This could be one of those things that keeps kids busy all afternoon…so remember to order extra tape!
DIY Gift Tags
Last minute stocking stuffers from Amazon!
1. Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You // 2. Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World //3. The Little Book of Hygge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living // 4. The Little Book of Lykke: Secrets of the World’s Happiest People // 5. Lagom: Not too Little, Not Too Much: The Swedish Art of Living a Balanced Happy Life // 6. A S’well Bottle // 7. A S’well Bottle Brush 8. The Hygge Game 9. California Scents Organic Air Fresheners // 10. Winter White Candle // 11. Mini Woodfire Votive Candles // 12. Anchor Hocking Glass Salt Dish and Maldon Sea Salt // 13. DYMO Label Maker Starter Kit
From the star of Hamilton, a New York Times Best Seller, Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talk for Me & You by Lin-Manuel Miranda, illustrated by Jonny Sun. I ordered this book after hearing about it on Jimmy Fallon. I can’t wait to get it, I mean who doesn’t need a pep talk once in a while?
Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World – This book is based on Admiral William H. McRaven’s commencement speech at University of Texas at Austin. He says to make your bed is to start the day with a task completed.
The Little Book of Hygge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living – I’ve talked about this book before in this post, I love this book and now Meik Wiking has a new book: The Little Book of Lykke: Secrets of the World’s Happiest People.
Lagom: Not Too Little, Not Too Much: The Swedish Art of Living a Balanced Happy Life
A S’well water bottle and a S’well brush cleaner. A pretty new water bottle and the tool to properly clean it is the perfect stocking stuffer…and it fits perfectly…in the stocking!
The Hygge Game – I can’t stop talking about Hygge and now there’s a game.
California Scents are perfect for the car or dorm room. They have names like Laguna Breeze, Newport New Car and Cherry Coronado. Maybe It’s a California thing, but I’ve always loved these. They sell them at the car washes all over California and then I saw them at Walmart…in Connecticut.
A cozy candle or two to get you through the long winter months.
An Anchor Hocking Glass Salt bowl with lid. I love everything from Anchor-Hocking, but this might be my favorite. It’s this perfect little piece for your kitchen and it’s around $12. Add a box of Maldon Sea Salt to complete the gift.
An old school label maker that can be used to organize the kitchen, office or for making gift tags or thank you notes.
- Easter Place Card Nests
- How to Make A Simple Spring Flower Wall
- How to Make a Natural Stick Vase
- Easy Gift Ideas for Your Neighbors this Holiday
- The best custom rubber stamp for cards & gift wrap
- Let’s make these simple watercolor hearts for a DIY Valentine
- How to Make mini pumpkin planters with real pumpkins
- DIY Perfume Rollers Using Essential Oils
- DIY Bug Spray and more + A Giveaway
- DIY: How to make a portico
- A spring brunch table and menu
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipe from Buvette in NYC
Leave a Reply