Easy to make creamy fruit popsicles for summer. Make them for a weeknight dessert or a mid-day treat. I saw these 4-Ingredient Popsicles on Half-baked Harvest and immediately knew I would make them! I forgot to add vanilla, so technically, I made three-ingredient popsicles.
In case you are new to MLT, every Sunday I join my friends Cindy and Mary Ann and we share our favorite finds of the week.
What do you need to make these creamy fruit popsicles?
- Greek yogurt
- fruit preserves or lemon curd
- coconut milk from a can
Supplies you’ll need
- small paper cups (I could only find plastic cups, I wanted snowcone cups, but no luck finding them). I’ll order these for next time!
- small craft sticks
Easy to make creamy fruit popsicles for summer
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: dessert
- 1 –1/4 cup Greek plain yogurt, divided
- 3/4 cup fruit preserves (I used two parts blueberry preserves and one part lemon curd)
- 6 ounces canned coconut milk
- Divide the yogurt into two-three small bowls depending on how many layers you want.
- Add the preserves to one or two bowls and the lemon curd to another, and stir to combine.
- Add 2 ounces of coconut milk to each bowl and stir.
- Spoon some blueberry (or lemon) yogurt into small cups and put it into the freezer for about 15 minutes. Then add the lemon (or the blueberry) and put it back into the freezer for about 15 minutes. Then repeat with the last layer.
- After about 15 minutes, take them out of the freezer, insert a popsicle stick, and return to the freezer until they are completely set.
Keywords: popsicles, summer dessert
2. Are you following me on Pinterest?
We are planning our trip to France, so I’ve been adding a ton of pins to my France board. I’ve also been following this account on Instagram. Eileen lives in France with her husband and three girls and loves to thrift and explore. Sounds perfect, right?
I discovered this Instagram account by accident, and I love it! In this age of casual, work-from-home atmosphere many of us find ourselves in…a little refresher in etiquette in bite-size pieces is just the thing.
4. Two Audio Books I loved
I recently listened to Molly Shannon’s memoir on Audible. I have always loved Molly’s work, but I had a much deeper appreciation when I listened to her story.
My husband and I listened to this on a road trip, and we kept having to stop the recording to discuss what we wanted to cook next. We were hungry the entire time! The way Stanley Tucci describes food is beautiful. I could imagine reading this, but hearing his voice articulate ingredients and stories is just too good to miss!
5. Wearing Black & White
I love wearing all black, all white AND black and white! Cindy and Jennifer (A Well Styled Life) wrote about “How to Wear Black and White in Summer.” You can read Cindy’s post here, and Jennifers post here.