Our daughter graduated from High School this week. We celebrated with dinner at one of her favorite restaurants in the city, Butter. We still had a little celebration at home that included a cake in school colors and candles from Party City that I had to spray paint black and even her presents were wrapped in black and red. It was prefect and the kind of day that she said it was so great she wished she could do it all over again. Now that’s a great day.
- 6 simple ways to refresh your home for spring
- Why We Love Our New Solo Stove
- Make This Easy Tuscan Winter Soup
- The beautiful Lost Kitchen Cabins In Freedom, Maine
- How to make a stock tank garden
- How to host a dinner party in a small apartment
- 10 Best Desserts in NYC you need to experience!
- Sunday Favorites + A Table Lamp in the kitchen
- New Garnet Hill Bedding and few other favorites
- Cinnamon Swirl Flower Pot Bread + Autumn Bounty Festival at Terrain
- Galvanized Outdoor Planters + Friday Favorites
- Flower Shops + Copenhagen
Leave a Reply