I made the famous 4-ingredient Biscoff Icebox Cake from Pinterest, but what I really mean to say is that I made Sheri Silver’s famous 4-ingredient Biscoff Icebox Cake that’s all over Pinterest! My friend Sheri has tons of great ideas and many of her most popular recipes are in the frozen dessert category! She’s a creative genius when it comes to popsicles AND this Biscoff Icebox cake! If you love Biscoff as I do, Sheri has several recipes in this category! Click here!
Two of the four ingredients start with Biscoff…this cake is delicious, easy, and beautiful! What more could you want in a dessert? If you want to wow your guests, but not be in the kitchen all day in the summer, then this recipe is the one you’ve been looking for! I think we are even going to serve this when Madeline and her boyfriend (who is quite the cook and baker himself) come for dinner later this summer. It’s so good, I almost want to do another trial run! You know, just to be sure! haha
You only need 4-ingredients:
Begin Layering whipped cream and cookies
The Second Layer is Biscoff cookie butter blended into the heavy creamPrint
4-ingredient Biscoff Icebox Cake
If you love Biscoff cookies, then you are going to love this icebox cake!!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: none
- Total Time: 15 minute
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: dessert
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- 2 Packages Biscoff Lotus cookies
- Place your mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for about 30 minutes,
- Line a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan with plastic wrap
- Place 1 cup heavy cream and the sugar into your chilled mixer bowl and beat until soft peaks form
- Transfer to a bowl and place in the refrigerator until you are ready to assemble your cake.
- Meanwhile, add the remaining 1 cup heavy cream and the Biscoff spread to the mixer bowl and beat until soft peaks form.
- Spread a very thin layer of plain whipped cream on the bottom of your prepared pan. Line with cookies. Top with 1/3 remaining plain whipped cream; top with cookies. Top with 1/2 the Biscoff cream; top with cookies. Repeat layering until both the plain and Biscoff cream are gone. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Use the plastic wrap to lift the cake out of the pan – remove the wrap and place the cake on a rectangle serving plate or cutting board. I used a marble board. Top cake with crumbled cookies and serve.
Keywords: dessert, frozen dessert, icebox cake, cake, summer desserts
Check out these 9 more frozen desserts!
10 Summery Frozen Dessert Recipes
3-Ingredient Keto Strawberry Creamsicle Popsicles // Tatertots & Jello
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe // Twelve On Main
Mochi Ice Cream Recipe // Happy Happy Nester
Easy Ice Cream Cupcakes // My 100 Year Old Home
Homemade Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches // Modern Glam
Homemade Mango Ice Cream Recipe // Paint Me Pink
Biscoff Ice Box Cake // Most Lovely Things
Frozen Mini Key Lime Pies // Life Is Better At Home
Frozen S’mores Bars // My Sweet Savannah
Best Ever Chocolate Hazelnut Gelato // Maison De Cinq