No Bake Protein Bites with Toasted Coconut
I love this version of protein bites rolled in a little toasted coconut.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: none
- Total Time: 7 minute
- Yield: 15-20 1x
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup chocolate collagen powder
- 1/4 cup coconut
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl with a rubber spatula or mix in a food processor.
- Make small balls using an ince cream scoop with a quick release.
- Roll in a little toasted coconut
Toasted coconut is just coconut that has been lightly toasted in the oven for about 2-3 minutes at 350º.