diy gardener’s hand cream
This is a hand cream that is perfect to use after a day outdoors especially after working in the garden.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3 small jars 1x
- 1/2 cup unrefined shea butter
- 2 tablespoons beeswax pastilles
- 4 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 20 drops Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil
- 20 drops Frankincense
- Set a small glass bowl that fits above a sauce pan filled with about an inch of water and bering to a simmer.
- Add the shea butter, beeswax, and sweet almond oil to the bowl and melt slowly over low heat, continually stirring.
- Once everything is melted, let cool for 5 minutes
- Add in the essential oils and stir to combine
- Pour into individual jars and let it harden completely.
This hand cream really nourishes your hands, but is a bit too greasy to use everyday.
Keywords: hand cream, diy hand cream, essential oils