Strawberries in Balsamic
The easiest dessert and you need only a few pantry basics, plus fresh strawberries.
- A pint of washed strawberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar glaze
- 1 – 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 drops lemon vitality essential oil
- Core and slice the strawberries into thick slices.
- In a small bowl, add the vinegar, sugar and lemon and stir to combine.
- Add in the sliced strawberries and toss to combine.
- Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes, up to an hour.
- Stir and divide into small individual bowls.
- Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Dust with a little confectioners sugar.
The lemon vitality essential oil add so much freshness to this simple recipe. Only a drop or two in a recipe that has a total of 4 ingredients makes all the difference!