The Best Sugar Scrub for soft skin using essential oils
This diy body scrub uses almost the same ingredients as the store bought body scrub that costs $70 a jar. Your skin will feel soft and smooth…for a lot less than $70!
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 3 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 2 tablespoons apricot kernel oil
- 1 tablespoon evening primrose oil
- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- 3 drops ginseng extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup turbinado sugar (more commonly known as Sugar in the Raw)
- 15 drops essential oils
- 4 drops germanium
- 2 drops rosemary
- 4 drops Frankincense
- 2 drops lemon
- 3 drops peppermint
- Add everything to a glass bowl
- Stir well to combine
- Scoop into a glass jar with a lid
- Use a generous amount and apply to wet skin in the shower, massaging into the skin to help exfoliate. Rinse and pat dry.
- Moisturize immediatley
I use for several days in a row and then about two or three times a week during the summer months.