Homemade Bread No Kneading Required
This bread recipe is the same one that Nesting with Grace uses! It’s easy and so good. And there’s no kneading! It’s even easier than making homemade pizza dough which does require a bit of kneading.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12-24 hours
- Total Time: 12-24 hours
- In a large bowl, add 3 cups flour
- In a 2 cup measuring cup, add the salt and yeast and then warm tap water.
- Stir to combine making sure there are no lumps of yeast.
- Pour into the bowl with the flour and stir with a silicone spatula
- Once the flour and water is combined, cover bowl with plastic wrap
- Place in a warm spot and leave for 12-24 hours
- Once the bread has risen, stir it in the bowl to release the air and then cover with a kitchen towel for one hour.
- Grease a loaf pan with a little olive oil covering the bottom and sides.
- Pour the dough into the loaf pan and cover with a towel and let it rise for one hour.
- Remove the towel and cover with foil making sure to tent the foil so that it doesn’t stick
- Bake at 400º for 30 minutes, remove the foil and bake an additional 15 – 30 minuets until it has browned.
- Allow bread to cool on a rack
Keywords: homemade bread, no-knead bread