DIY Thieves Wipes
Wipes made from 1/2 roll paper towels, Thieves Concentrate, water & essential oils.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- A glass container
- 2–3 capfuls of Thieves household cleaner concentrate
- 10 drops lemon or citrus fresh essential oil
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 roll paper towels
- Cut a roll of Select-a-Size paper towels in half with a sharp knife. (save the other half for the next batch).
- Remove the cardboard tube
- Mix together the water, Thieves concentrate and essential oils
- Pour half the mixture into the bottom of the glass container and add in the paper towels
- Pour the remainder around the sides of the container
- Put on a secure lid and turn upside down for the towels to become drenched.
- Turn and pull a towel from the middle.
I used a jar from Ikea and this one from Crate & Barrel. Both have secure lids, but lids that come off easily and quickly since you’ll be reaching for them a lot!